DESIblitz Job: Instrument Technician
Website Marketplace Technical
One of the UK’s largest independent manufacturers of Speciality Organic Chemicals are seeking an experienced Instrument Technician. This position reports to the Lead Instrument Maintenance Engineer.
Duties may include:
- Instrumentation preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Instrumentation plant installation and modification work.
- Instrumentation calibrations work following ISO9001.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Preferably have a good understanding of ATEX requirements, both Gas & Vapour (Ex01-04) and Dust (Ex05-06).
Skills and experience:
- You will need to have a recognised instrumentation apprenticeship and educated to RQF level 3 in a Control/Instrumentation discipline as a minimum.
The company offers:
- Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
- 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38-hour working week, paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
Apply now or for more information email us
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.