DESIblitz Job: Inside Sales Representative
This is an exciting job opportunity for candidates with a background in chemistry, physics or materials science to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of analytical laboratory and process measurement instruments. As Inside Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Company’s Measurement product range, which includes density, dissolved gas, optical, viscometry and petroleum testing instruments.
Based at the company’s UK headquarters and reporting to the Sales Manager the role provides the primary interface for incoming customer enquiries and supports lead and opportunity development across the portfolio. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Provide first-line technical and sales support for incoming enquiries for the Measurement product portfolio;
- Generate, nurture and qualify leads and opportunities for the responsible products to enhance sales pipeline development through proactive telemarketing;
- Take responsibility for the direct sales of entry level instruments;
- Directly support the field-based Measurement Sales team across UK and Ireland.
You could be the ideal candidate for this role if you have the following skills and experience:
- A degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics, material science or related discipline;
- Previous experience in an inside sales or telemarketing environment would be highly beneficial;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, can do attitude, able to work under own initiative;
- Good computer literacy – competent in use of MS Office and CRM software;
- Availability to travel within the UK as required and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings;
- Valid full UK driving licence;
- Located in the South East within easy access to the Hertfordshire office.
- £24,000 to £26,000 salary;
- £4k OTC bonus;
- A competitive package of benefits.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.