DESIblitz Job: Inside Sales Executive
Website Candidate Source
A long-established, managed cyber security solutions provider (MSSP) are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to support their next phase 5-year growth across the globe. You will receive a fantastic uncapped OTE earning potential of £45,000+ in year 1 plus career development that you won’t find in a major plc! This international company offers cyber security sales training, so there is no cyber experience required!
To be considered -You will be used to outperforming your peers because you set high standards for yourself in everything that you do. Perhaps you were a Student Ambassador at University, Captain of the Rugby or Hockey team, Head Prefect or even an outstanding Musician that has the character traits and desire to do sales! We welcome graduates and also candidates that may have skipped University in favour of establishing a sales career straight from school.
As an Inside Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Execution of strategic prospecting plan
- Using a multi-channel approach to making connection with prospects such as Telephone, Email, and LinkedIn
- Effectively qualifying leads to determine if they are the right fit for our client
- Connecting and learning about prospective clients and their needs
- Attending industry specific conferences and events to increase your knowledge of the industry
- Targeted on quality conversations and meetings secured
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive who has the following skills and experiences:
- Some experience in a proactive sale driven role
- High achiever in extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate relationship building skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
To apply for this role as Inside Sales Executive, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV today!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.