DESIblitz Job: Information Officer / Database Management
Select Appointments in Lincoln is currently looking for a Temporary Information Officer to work within the Data Systems team, as soon as possible.
This role will support the Human Resources Department through the system development and delivery of HR/Payroll reports, metrics and statutory returns. It will also support the Placements team through system development and setup of the placements system associated academic processes. If you have experience of working in an educational environment that would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Resolving technical issues and supporting system development
- Producing and optimising statutory reports and data returns
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of data and quality processes to help resolve data errors
- Assisting with operational reporting based on staff and student data and information
- Knowledge of data management, including quality and integrity processes.
- Able to give clear, simple advice, training and instructions to other staff, including non-IT specialist, regarding the use of IT systems.
- Evidence of excellent IT skills
- Familiarity with Windows SQL Server environment.
- Experience of database administration including the work with relational databases.
- Experience of working with a large complex multi-user database.
This role is full-time (37 hours per week) and is expected to end on the 1st June 2021.
The successful applicant will work from home but as guidance/restrictions change, you may work from home and within the office.
If you are interested and think you have the skills required for this role, please get in touch immediately.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.