DESIblitz Job: ICT Teacher
Website Empowering Learning
Location: Ashley, Cheshire, WA15
Employer: Empowering Learning
£140-180 per day
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Empowering Learning is a dynamic and innovative education recruitment company specializing in SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) settings. We are dedicated to finding passionate educators who are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of students with SEND.
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated ICT Teacher to join our team at a SEND school located in Ashley, Cheshire (WA15). This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive environment, helping students with SEND unlock their full potential in the field of science.
- Plan, deliver, and assess engaging ICT lessons tailored to meet the individual needs of students with SEND.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student learning and well-being.
- Develop and adapt teaching strategies to accommodate a diverse range of learning styles and abilities.
- Collaborate with the school’s multidisciplinary team, including therapists and support staff, to provide a holistic approach to education.
- Track and monitor student progress, adjusting teaching methods as necessary to ensure continued growth.
- Foster a love for science and encourage students to explore the subject with enthusiasm.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Specialization in ICT education or a related field.
- Experience working with students with SEND is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of students with diverse needs.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to professional development and ongoing learning.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.