DESIblitz Job: Hr Business Partner
Website Utilita Energy
Are you an experienced CIPD qualified Business Partner, with in-depth knowledge of employment legislation, TUPE, mergers and acquisitions?
Do you have the ability to prioritise conflicting demands, assess risks across a multi business disciplines.
Are you looking for a role which interacts with multiple stakeholders supporting them on delivering their people plans in alignment to the overall business strategy?
Come and join Colette our Senior HR BP, Lucie, Fiona and Kam our HR Business Partners, to complete the team.
At Utilita we believe in enabling people to be the best that they can be. Our determination to succeed is achieved by us working together with a common goal: to service our customers in the best possible way and challenge the status quo.
So how do we do that?
- By using innovative technology. Our award-winning App, My Utilita, is one of the top three of its kind on Google Play, and our continued focus on using new technology is why Utilita is ranked third in the Southern Tech 100. Our regulator, OFGEM, has praised us for the technology we use to interact with our vulnerable customers.
- We have a product to be proud of. Utilita were the first to install a SMART meter back in 2008. We currently have around 800,000 customers and we are going from strength to strength, diversifying our portfolio into other pay as you go offerings.
- Making a difference for our customers. Every month Utilita gives customers the chance to win free energy and cash prizes through our customer Jackpot.
- Making a difference to the community. As others move away from the high street, Utilita have opened a number of Retail Hubs across the country. Helping to integrate into the community by offering free use of community rooms and a local service.
In order to ensure we can do all of that, we provide:
- A continuous development culture, through our leadership programmes, apprenticeships and learning platforms.
- Employee engagement we appreciate our staff and want to know what they think. We were recently awarded “Two stars” out of three by the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for, a vote of confidence from our staff that we’re doing lots of things right.
- We have a peer recognition scheme – the Great 8 – because we understand how good it feels to be valued and appreciated.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Utilita Bonus scheme up to 15% of your basic salary
- The opportunity to win tickets to major outdoor events with Utilita Extra – when they are back up and running! Including, gigs and shows at the Utilita Newcastle and Birmingham arenas.
- Discounted employee energy tariffs.
- We are a patron of the Princes Trust and offer all our staff a paid volunteering day every year plus various fun fund raisers.
- A health care scheme that includes dental, eye care, treatments, and diagnostics health consultations.
- Death in service, twice your annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling support, legal and financial advice 24/7 365 days a year, as well as a GP line and Your Care.
- Access to hundreds of discounts including gym memberships, shops, restaurants, travel, and accommodation.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.