DESIblitz Job: HR Advisor
Website Impact Food Group
HR Advisor – Maternity Cover- Immediate Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join our fantastic Head Office team – Offering a starting salary up to £35K. Our head office is based in central Woking, this role will be office based with some requirement to visit our Schools to support (Driving license and own vehicle is not essential but advantageous) hours working hours are 8.30am-5pm (some flexibility if needed).
We are looking for a HR Advisor to provide comprehensive, operational HR/ER support to our colleagues. You will support the HR team to champion our people agenda and ensure a consistent approach across the business in all things HR.
Working as part of the People team you will work closely with both Learning & Development and Recruitment providing a robust HR function that supports, nurtures and guides the business. As a growing business we work at pace so the ability to multitask and converse at all levels whist being able to prioritise is essential.
Want to join us?
This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to build on their HR experience and be a people partner to our business. You will have a background in all areas of Employee Relations including absence management, paternity and maternity cover and managing occupational health referrals. Knowledge and understanding of the TUPE process would be advantageous but not essential. We are looking for a proactive HR professional who can work on their own initiative, someone that can follow policies and procedures but also not be afraid to implement new ones.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide outstanding first line support for day-to-day HR queries & requests from employees and managers
- Act as the ‘go-to’ person for employees and managers, providing guidance and support on Company policies and procedures
- Familiar with UK Employment Law with a good working knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Supporting the HR administrators in maintaining employee life cycle records including contracts and letters for new and/or existing staff
- Building relationships with managers and unit teams
- Work well under pressure, and is comfortable in a very flexible, fast paced working environment.
- Have a proactive approach and able to work under own initiative.
- Reach targets and deadlines.
- Be positive in their outlook with a great can-do attitude, willing to gain new skills.
- You will be good with figures and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CIPD is not essential but advantageous
Who we are…
At the Impact Food Group, we’re more than a school caterer. We’re driven by creating a positive food culture and helping more students eat better food. Making a positive social impact is at the centre of our identity. We tirelessly learn, develop and make improvements in every way, every day.
Delivered by our distinct and industry leading brands covering over 160,000 students: Innovate, Cucina and IFG Independent, we are committed to driving…
- Better school meal uptake
- Better long-term eating habits
- Better environmental impact
Salary up to £35K DOE
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Access to employee wellbeing and Discount schemes across the high street
Annual summer party
Central Woking location
Access to IFG Classroom and Apprenticeship schemes including CIPD to aid ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We would like to hear from candidates that are currently working in a HR environment and are looking for the next step in their HR career.
Impact Food are committed to the safeguarding of children and our employees share this commitment. Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check, which Innovate Services Ltd supply the cost for.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer – if you require any assistance for the interview process, please detail within your application. All information is kept confidential and in compliance with GDPR requirements
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.