DESIblitz Job: HR Administrator, M22 Manchester
Website Meridian Business Support
Meridian business Support have fantastic opportunity within our Head Office (M22), to join us & develop as an HR Administrator.
- Salary: £21,000
- Contracted to 37 hours per week
- Working Hours:0 9:00 – 17:00
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday + Birthday Day off
- Benefits include Corporate Bonus, Annual awards & Conference weekend away, Multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opportunities
Join us as HR Administrator. Meridian Business Support Head Office is is a leading, independent recruitment specialist in the UK. We are 5 minutes’ walk from Shadowmoss Tram stop (M22)
As HR Administrator you will join our Head Office team, growing your HR skill set within our national recruitment business. You will progress to manage all day-to-day HR and employee life-cycle and support wider strategic HR projects.
Ideally you will have completed an apprenticeship, in the process qualifying CIPD level 3 or experienced within HR administration. You will have a good understanding of UK employment law & be a people person – a passion for people and a desire to develop in HR is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your HR career, using the experience you have gained in an HR role, building on your HR Qualifications or a first step into a progressive career following an apprenticeship in the field.
HR Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support with all administrative HR processes related to the employment life-cycle from compliance & on-boarding and probation to managing the leavers process
- To support with the production of HR documentation, including offers of employment and probation letters, in an accurate and timely manner
- To provide day-to-day HR advice to employees either face to face or by phone
- Learning to support with wider HR projects as required
- To maintain up to date Car Allowance and insurance records
- Responsible for the administration of employee benefits ensuring monthly reporting & processes are carried out within the required timescales
- To support employee relations issues such as attending investigations, disciplinary etc
- To be an ambassador for the team attending other branches or external events as required
HR Administrator Experience & Qualifications:
- Above all have a positive, “can do” attitude
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or have some experience of working within HR
- Awareness of UK employment and data protection legislation
- Friendly & approachable yet always maintains a professional approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to ensure confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and subjects
- A self-starter with strong organisation skills able to prioritise own workload
- Willing to travel to other branches/offices as required (notice would always be given)
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word to an intermediate level
As a Disability Confident Employer, we would encourage any candidate who require us to make reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process to reach out and discuss in further detail. Meridian Business Support is proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer who seeks to attract and retain the best possible people from the widest possible talent pool.
Role would be suitable for an HR Administrator, Compliance administrator, HR Resourcer, Recruitment Administrator, HR Apprentice, Experience in Administration combined with an HR qualification, started or completed.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.