DESIblitz Job: Home Working
Website HC-One Limited
About The Role
*PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS A REMOTE WORKING ROLE – 6 MONTHS FTC*
To work in any location of the UK, to support the central resourcing function delivering the best resourcing support, advice and guidance to the Home Manager so that we can hire the best talent into our business. Delivering the HC-One vision and mission of being the kindest care home provider and the number one care home in every locality, delivering the best health and care experience for Residents, the best working environment for colleagues and the best return for investors.
Your role will involve:
• Working with a portfolio of homes delivering best resourcing support, advice and guidance to the Home Manager so that we can hire the best carers into our business.
• Ensure that all vacancies are logged, advertised within 2 working hours of notification of the vacancy.
• Engaging with all candidates and selling the benefits of working at HC-One whilst also identifying the best ‘fit’ for the role.
• Managing the candidate pipeline for Carer and other home based roles ensuring that we have the appropriate numbers of candidates at each stage of the recruitment process.
• Managing the candidate application journey to include frequency of contact, information provided and quality feedback.
• Build and maintain extensive candidate pipelines.
• Attending fairs/exhibitions where appropriate / required.
• Collating weekly MI on all activity within the ATS.
• Providing weekly management information in respect of the number of CV’s that have been submitted to homes, the response rates and outcomes.
• Creating and maintaining accurate records of all calls received and advice given.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process.
• Knowledge of relevant Resourcing policies and procedures and best practice.
• Extensive knowledge of high volume entry level recruitment.
• Recruitment & selection practice within a multi-site environment.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong networking and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• IT literate to include the use of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to prioritise and plan time effectively.
• Working to tight deadlines whilst responding to last minute changes within these.
• At least 12 months Proven recruitment experience (on-site or agency).
• Responsibility for attracting and screening candidates remotely for a number of geographic locations.
• Proven direct candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
You will be a team player with a keen eye for detail, always act with integrity, be driven by the desire to deliver results and a high quality service.
Experience of running a busy Temp desk, would be beneficial for this role
About The Company
If you feel you can meet the challenge, demonstrate the above skills and knowledge please contact (Email Removed)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.