DESIblitz Job: Graduate Management Trainee
Website Root2 Recruitment Ltd
Graduate Management Trainee
Salary: £ 24k + bonus
Are you a graduate looking to kick start your career within an elite management programme?
Our prestigious client is a leading Timber and Builders Merchant group with 180 years’ trading experience and a nationwide network of branches. The branch network supplies a wide range of timber and building materials to all parts of the construction industry, for both private and commercial customers. They have grown to provide not only the widest range of products, but expertise, service and knowledge that can be relied on. Customer service is vital within this role and is an aspect at the heart of the company. Our client is focused on providing market leading choice, quality, service and value to all customers.
Our client is looking to recruit a determined graduate to join a two-year Graduate Management Training Scheme.
You will be keen to learn, with a flexible approach and can-do attitude towards work. The successful candidate will also be enrolled onto an internal Management Training Course, LeaderPro.
The LeaderPro course, which will be completed alongside your day to day role, will assist you in acquiring the skills needed to reach a junior management level within the company.
– Learning key branch operations such as Transport Management, Administration, Sales, Stock, Finance, H&S & HR
– Working closely to support the Branch Management Team with day to day business and inhouse projects
– Serving customers face to face and building relationships, repeat business and add-on sales
– Handle incoming telephone calls/emails and deal with a wide range of enquiries
– Maintaining a well-stocked, clean, tidy and safe working environment, adhering to the Company’s health and safety policy and procedure at all times
– Working closely and effectively with colleagues as part of the Branch sales team with enquiries and order processing
Essential Skills and Attributes
– Minimum of a 2:1 Undergraduate Degree
– Computer literate
– Flexible attitude
– Honest, motivated, good communicator with a desire to succeed with a dynamic and progressive business
– Willing to commit to study towards a new qualification (Internal Management Course, LeaderPro)
– A full clean UK driving license (this role is likely to involve travelling as you may be required to support different branches within your region)
Key words: Manchester, Oldham, Ashton Under Lyne, Prestwich, Bury, Sales, customer service, graduate, degree, training, trainee
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.