DESIblitz Job: Graduate Junior Account Manager
Job Title: Graduate Junior Account Manager
Salary: £25k basic/ £35k OTE/Commission
A renowned, established name in the industry, our client are a large Financial organisation- one with proven, established pedigree. Empowering finance professionals and redefining financial performance, our client’s influential enterprise benefits small and large businesses with the range of award-winning services they offer.
They’re now looking to bring on board Graduate Junior Account Managers. Your primary function will be handling existing accounts and cross selling, with some new business development involved also. This is an amazing opportunity for any graduate looking to excel in the business world and establish a lucrative and rewarding career
Graduate Junior Account Manager Package:
- Competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £35,000!
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development- there will be opportunity to move into a more senior role as your knowledge of the company widens
- On-going training and mentorship
- Team socials in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive scheme
- Pension contributions
- Fun, modern offices
Graduate Junior Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and their offering in order to educate clients on the benefits of the business
- Ensure replies to customer queries and requests are accurate and on time
- Build strong relationships with the clients and manage key stakeholders effectively through regular meetings and communication
- Manage relationships with clients, seeking and acting on any cross or up-sale opportunities
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the relevant needs of the accounts are met
- Understanding client requirements, following up any enquires in order to make sure expectations are managed and met
- Communicate customer feedback to the wider teams and business.
- Increase revenue by maintaining an accurate pipeline of opportunities, contact and account histories
Graduate Junior Account Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbally
- Organisation and time management skills
- You have a passion for business, with drive and ambition
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in your career
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.