DESIblitz Job: Graduate Interior Designer
Website Platinum D&B Ltd
My client is a leading Design and Build firm which is looking for a superstar graduate interior designer!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the industry.
– Learn to work to briefs
– Use CAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and other software to develop space plans, design briefs and gain further knowledge of the industry and processes
– Attend client meetings, take briefs, learn to run projects from concept through to completion.
– Work in a friendly atmosphere with a dynamic team
– Progress your career!
– Must have a Interior Design Degree
– Must be a fairly recent graduate, no more than 2 years!
– Must have great communication skills
– Must be well presented
– NO HOME WORKING!!!!!!! This is an entry level role, there is no space for those who do not want to be in the office or on site learning. Please do NOT ask this question as it is a waste of everyones time if you are considering this. We want a candidate who is keen to learn, progress and develop their career.
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply today.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.