DESIblitz Job: Field Service Engineer (Highways/Traffic Technology)
Website Utilise Recruitment
Field Service Engineer
Offer: £30,000 – £38,000 salary (Overtime also available)
Permanent: Full time 8:30-4:30 with lunch break
Location: Covering London and South England (Homebased, the company will send you the jobs to attend).
Benefits: Full Training provided, Van + Fuel Card, 25 days holiday (8 days bank hols), pension scheme, £40 mobile allowance, and ongoing opportunity to train, develop and progress!
We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to join our client, a leader in Traffic Measurement equipment, ANPR, Traffic Communications and Traffic Signalling equipment!
They’re looking for a Field Service Engineer either a junior to provide them with full train into the role, although you will need some experience in Electrical Field Engineering. OR a fully qualified and experienced Field Service Engineer with experience working on Highways Traffic Equipment.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and commissioning Traffic Measurement equipment, ANPR (automatic number plate recognition), Traffic Communications and Traffic Signalling equipment.
Field Service Engineer Experience & Skills Required:
- Electrical Field Service Engineer experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Previous Highways experience (Advantageous)
- Previous experience working on commissioning Traffic Measurement equipment, ANPR, Traffic Communications and Traffic Signalling equipment (Advantageous)
- Highways Electrical Certification / Testing skills (Advantageous)
- Familiar with the use of power tools , generators, coring rigs (Advantageous)
- Tech savvy: comfortable with PC based technology and technical concepts
- Happy travelling across London and South England (rare chances to travel further with the company giving ample notice).
Field Service Engineer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Full UK driving license is a necessity, please do not apply without a FULL UK License!
- CSCS Highways Certification (Advantageous)
- SWQR Operative or Supervisor Qualifications (Advantageous)
- Existing portfolio evidence for the Highways Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS) (Advantageous)
If you are interested in the role or have any questions, please apply with your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss the next step of your application and answer your questions.
Dom @ Utilise Recruitment
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.