DESIblitz Job: Field Service Engineer
Website Plan B
Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer will be joining a leading national and global product brand recognised throughout the industry for quality pedestrian and high-performance entrance solutions. If you have a couple of years of automatic door servicing experience, you will be given all the support you will need, along with an incredible 4-week detailed training programme, all certificates, and courses are paid, allowing you the opportunity to progress from a junior to an automatic door expert.
The Engineers day to day duties includes visiting customer sites covering the Glasgow and surrounding area, carrying out planned and preventative maintenance, and other service activities of a complete range of pedestrian, Styling, swing, and sliding automatic doors. The engineer will be able to follow logical and systematic steps to diagnose existing and potential faults by providing excellent customer service, advising on the replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits, and upgrades to improve functionality.
Skills / Experience:
- Responsible, reliable, punctual, and trustworthy.
- Electrical, and mechanical Industry experience.
- Clean driving licence, and other operating licenses are also of benefit. IPAF etc.
- Able to work on your own, managing your time and workload accordingly.
- Develop good working relationships with other co-workers and customers.
- Electrical and Mechanical qualifications, in the door and entrance systems industry
- ADIA / ADSA BS EN16005 Certified
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team and individually
- Premium overtime at Time and a third, time and a half, and double time
- On-call premium (1 week in 4) £200.00 PW (£2,400 pa)
- Premium overtime when you are called out
- Bonuses, with the opportunity to earn around £50,000 plus
- 33 days leave plus bank holidays
- Full product training, progression, and development opportunities
- 4 weeks of Induction training program
- Death in service
- A modern, fully kitted out van, with all the tools you will need
- Fuel card (Keeps you moving)
- Company uniform
To apply for this Field Service Engineer role or to be considered for future roles, please call our recruitment team, upload, or forward your CV and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.