DESIblitz Job: Experienced Practice Semi-Senior
Website Crompton & Co
Experienced Practice Semi-Senior Requirements:
- Must have recent experience of working within a professional accounting practice.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week during normal office hours Monday – Friday.
- Preparing limited company accounts using clients records and various accounts packages.
- Experienced and proficient user of QuickBooks, Sage and preferably Xero.
- Answering calls and emails from clients
- Supporting junior members of the team with any queries they may have with their work.
- A knowledge of payroll processing, preferably using BrightPay.
- Able to work independently- to include providing bookkeeping services on client premises.
- Salary TBC
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.