DESIblitz Job: Electronic Trainer – Gosport
Website Barclay Meade
Do you have a background in Electronics with a passion for shaping the next generation? Your journey to becoming an Instructor starts here!
Destination: Cutting-edge Innovation
Join the ranks of a major defence contractor leading the charge in industrial excellence, specialising in weapons, military electronics, and beyond. Picture yourself at the forefront of air travel management, digital transformation, and complex weapon systems. Your expertise will empower our armed forces, ensuring air power dominance and space domain awareness. This isn’t just a job; it’s a mission to keep Britain at the pinnacle of technological advancement! There is excellent scope for career progression, and you will have an exciting journey along the way.
Opportunity Awaits: Electronics Trainer
Barclay Meade is proudly working in partnership with a fantastic International Defence business who are looking to recruit an Electronics Trainer on a permanent basis due to growth based at their Gosport depot. As a Electronic Academic Trainer, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary. You’ll deliver training in Electrical and Electronic principles at an international defence company. Day to day, you’ll deliver high quality training in line with Company standards and contractual requirements. No previous training experience required as we will look to develop you into the role.
- To deliver academic technical and laboratory assignment training modules, including mathematics to trainees/students
- Assist in maintaining and updating training documentation
- Assess student course work and provide feedback on performance
- Ensure Company security, health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Foundation Degree qualified on Electronics and have skills in control electronics, electronic counter measures, applied electronics. Ex military but this isn’t essential
- Teaching Qualification or Defence Train The Trainer Course would be desirable but not essential
- Engineering teaching experience in further education would be an advantage
Perks of the Journey: Your Standard Benefits Package
✈️ Generous holiday allowance
🌐 Contributory Pension Scheme
🌟 Life Assurance
🎁 Flexible Benefits scheme.
💰 Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
👨👩👧👦 ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day’s paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
🕒 37hr standard working week
Ready to embark on a career-changing adventure? Apply now with our defence training specialist, Lena, at (phone number removed). Your next mission awaits! 🌟 #InstructorOpportunity #CareerAdventure
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.