DESIblitz Job: Electrician
Website Northavon Group
We are a leading provider of expertise and innovation in Water & Waste Water Systems, Treatment Process, Instrumentation / Control / Automation (ICA) and a host of other water industry M&E projects.
Our Building Services division is a market leader in the provision of a comprehensive electrical & mechanical design, installation and maintenance service, delivered across an array of sectors nationwide. Our approach is one of adaptability and agility combined with unrivalled professionalism, a commitment to project timescales and a drive to achieve a level of satisfaction beyond our clients’ expectation.
We are looking for an experienced electrician to join our team.
You will be expected to:
– Carry out Electrical/Mechanical installation works on water companies site's, consisting of MCC's, level instrumentation, pumps, actuators, building services.
– Be reponsible for the Health & Safety of themselves & others.
– Carry out the installation of of electrical/ICA containment & cabling to the required standard to deadline.
– Have experience in control & automation (MEICA)
– Be part of a Mechanical & Electrical team – assisting mechanical trades when required.
– Deliver the installation to meet the programme of works during construction phase.
– Complete site documentation.
– Take responsibility for site safety, health & environmental issues.
– Check goods delivered to site are supplied as per order.
– Identifying changes to the works information & reporting to the Project Engineer/Supervisor.
The role also comes with the possibility of working away if required.
– Completion of an industry assessed apprenticeship.
– Able to work on their own initiative.
– Knowledge & understanding of electrical drawings & schematics.
– Innovate, providing suggestions & ideas to the Project Engineer or Site Supervisor for improved project delivery
– 17th Edition wiring regulations to BS7671 standard.
– Installation of SWA, Tray, Trunking, Plastic conduit etc.
– Knowledge of instrumentation used in the water industry
– Able to interrogate level instrumentation to record & adjust parameters.
– Testing & Inspection C&G 2391
– 18th Edition wiring regulations to BS7671 standards
– Atex experience
– Profibus experience
– ECS, SSSTS, Confined Space training, EUSR (Clean water hygiene).
Any shortfalls in training will be provided.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.