DESIblitz Job: Electrician
Website Aspirare Recruitment
Electrician, Glasgow, Salary £34,000 to £36,000 per annum, up to £50,000 On Target Earnings with Unlimited Overtime!
Electrician required to join a leading FM company covering reactive maintenance contracts across Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Aspirare welcome all Electricians with their 17th or 18th edition to apply for this role where they will receive exceptional training and benefits, becoming part of a talented efficient team. The Electrician will have experience working within a commercial environment, it will be hugely advantageous to have worked within a facilities management or building services company.
The successful Electrician will receive:
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 and on target earnings up to £50,000 with unlimited overtime opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits such as overtime pay, travel time compensation, a company van with a fuel card, generous pension scheme, and more.
- Access genuine training and development prospects to enhance your skills and advance professionally.
- Dynamic Environment: Become part of a vibrant team of engineers dedicated to delivering exceptional service in commercial premises.
Electricians Key Responsibilities
- Perform scheduled and reactive maintenance on electrical systems in various commercial settings, including lighting, power distribution, fire alarms, and emergency lighting.
- Maintain accurate records using our advanced computerized maintenance management system.
- Diagnose and resolve faults in electrical systems, ensuring adherence to the highest health and safety standards.
- Collaborate closely with clients to ensure efficient and effective completion of tasks.
- Recognised apprenticeship SVQ/NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation.
- 17th or 18th edition qualification.
- Prior experience in Facilities Management or Building Services.
- A full UK driving license.
If you’re an experienced Electrician looking to move up in your career with a high paying successful company, apply today!
Please note: Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. We do not provide work visas; this must be arranged prior to application.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.