DESIblitz Job: Electrical Supervisor
Website Interaction Recruitment
Electrical Supervisor – Norfolk – MOD New Build and refurbishment Projects
A leading national Building Services Contractor is currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to be based from their Norwich office working on sites in Norfolk.
They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including MOD, MOJ, Education, Health, Government, and Leisure and Commercial / Industrial between the value of £2-6M. But the initial project will be working on a defence project in Norfolk. Therefore, you will ideally have experience in medium to large new build and refurbishment projects within this sector.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served Apprentice or relevant electrical qualifications
· Must have SSSTS or SMSTS
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Control of electrical labour.
· Attend project meetings with clients.
· Day to day problem solving and answering / resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
Package are complete with 21/25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, car allowance or company vehicle, fuel card, bonus scheme paid quarterly, BUPA, Pension Option.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new Electrical Supervisor opportunity within the Building Services sector, (Electrical Foreman, Electrical Supervisor, Electrical Site Manager, Electrical Package Manager) please contact Adam Brown on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.