DESIblitz Job: Electrical Project Manager (Fit out)
Website Solution Recruitment Ltd
Solution are working along side Teir 1 M&E contractor who is actively seeking an electrical project manager for a fit out project based in London and set to start in the new year.
For this project it is necessary that you have experience in delivering CAT A & B Fit out in a previous role, anlong with an understanding of the fast paced nature of delivering Fit out projects.
This is a fantastic role, and offers £70,000 – £80,000 + Package – dependent on level
The perfect candidate is someone who is:
- Electrically qualified either from an apprenticeship or degree level.
- Has a technical understanding of building services and engineer systems.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Previous experience of working on projects involving Cat A / Cat B Fit out.
- Managing progress reports, attend all site, client, and any design meetings.
- Strong communication and planning skills.
- Experience working on engineering refurbishment projects.
- Fully acquanted with the requirements of the CDM Regulations to ensure all projects are always fully compiant with Health and Safety legislation.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.