DESIblitz Job: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Website E3 Recruitment
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer vacancy offers a salary of circa £50,700, company pension matched to 10% by the end employer, generous holiday allowance and overtime opportunities at x 1.5 and x 2, for those who want it, taking earnings to in excess of £55k plus per annum.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is based near Ellistown, the hours of work are 4 on 4 off – days and nights.
The company is an international manufacturing business with a network of UK manufacturing plants and solid reputation. They manufacture products within a fast-paced automated environment and can offer you an array of accredited training, development and career progression opportunities, including upskilling and cross skilling.
Roles and Responsibility of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Utilise a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) to facilitate Planned Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, Service and Repairs
- Carry out electrical maintenance and repairs to existing machinery, PLC Fault finding, potentially installing new plant equipment
- Ensure rigorous application of continuous improvement tools and techniques across all areas of the manufacturing facility to optimise performance.
- Work collaboratively across all support functions, by building effective working relationships, to optimise factory performance
- Promote the highest Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe working environment.
To Be Successful as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Time Served, Advanced Apprenticeship (L3) in Engineering Maintenance (Electrical), Electrical Installation, Electrical & Electrotechnical, Mechatronics (Electrical) or equivalent: City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level 3, NVQ Level 3, Apprentice trained etc
- Maintenance experience and fault diagnosis of motors, drives, invertors and safety circuits systems
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC systems and fault diagnosis desirable, but training can be available
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic continuous improvement tools and techniques
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business, providing opportunities to develop your skill sets and progress your career.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.