DESIblitz Job: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Website E3 Recruitment
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer vacancy offers a salary of £48,000, company pension matched to 10%, generous holiday allowance and overtime opportunities at x 1.5 and x 2, for those who want it, taking potential earnings to more than £60k plus per annum.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is based near the town of Coalville. The shift pattern is 5,5,4 (4on 5off, 5on 4 off, 5 on 5 off – 6am to 6pm, 6pm to 6am)
The company is an international manufacturing business with a large network of UK manufacturing plants and solid reputation. They manufacture products within a fast-paced automated environment and can offer you an array of accredited training, development, and career progression opportunities, including upskilling and cross skilling.
What’s in it for you as Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT – Our client aims to operate to world-class standards and the successful candidate will be required to commit to a focused programme of training and development program
- Salary circa £48k per annum, £45.1k per annum, plus circa 3k bonus per annum paid monthly, pension matched up 10% contribution by the company, life cover, employee benefits program + overtime opportunities all paid at premium x 1.5, x 2, OTE £60K + per annum plus, 26 days holiday/annual leave
- The shift pattern covers days and nights, The shift pattern is 5,5,4 – 4on 5off, 5on 4 off, 5 on 5 off – 6am to 6pm, 6pm to 6am
Roles and Responsibility of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Responsible for plant wide proactive and reactive Electrical Maintenance activities to ensure the optimum performance of the factory
- Carry out work upon motors, invertors, safety circuits etc.
- Performing basic fault finding on PLC’s – Extensive training will also be provided on Siemens PLC S7 TIA portal systems along with further upskilling opportunities
- Carry out Reactive Maintenance Activities as required
To Be Successful as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- You will need to hold the following Vocational and Technical qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level 3, NVQ Level 3, Apprentice trained etc
- Electrical Maintenance Engineering experience – motors, invertors, safety circuits etc
- Planned and reactive Electrical Maintenance experience, the ability to fault find and provide solutions to production machinery issues
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business, providing opportunities to develop your skill sets and progress your career.
Please apply now!
Keywords: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.