DESIblitz Job: Educational Welfare Officer
Website Tradewind Recruitment
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for an Educational Welfare Officer to join a local Secondary School in Ellesmere Port.
The role is to start as soon as possible and is ongoing due to a long term absence in the school, this role role is full time, which requires working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm. The daily rate for this role would be anywhere between £90 and £110 a day depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a Pastoral or Welfare role similar to a school and have experience dealing with challenging and emotional situations between parents and students.
Main Responsibilities –
- To deal with individual cases and communicate clearly between parent, students and other practitioners involved in each case.
- The ability to manage various access at the same time and have the drive and motive to find the best result for each individual matter.
- Provide child protection advice and following child protection guidelines.
- Support student with emotional and behavioural challenges to increase the attendance of students in school.
- Offer solutions and plans to help increase student attendance, liaising with educational professionals.
- Monitor attendance and attend meetings with parents.
- Maintaining records and presenting to head of department.
To be considered from his role, we will need –
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind –
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Over 45 CPD courses to help further your development!
- A dedicated consultant to support you around the clock.
If you are interested in this Educational Welfare Officer role in Ellesmere Port, the click ‘Apply Now’ or get in touch to discuss at (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.