DESIblitz Job: Digital Marketing Manager
Aidem Digital is a social enterprise that specialises in developing and deploying digital media projects with social impact. Our mission is: ‘TO PROVIDE QUALITY LED DIGITAL MEDIA SERVICES WITH SOCIAL IMPACT AND CREATE JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE DISADVANTAGED.’
>Our flagship media project, DESIblitz.com, provides work and skills development opportunities for young people and has developed into the leading British Asian lifestyle/news magazine with over 4m website visits per annum.
We are looking for a highly skilled and focused Digital Marketing Manager to leverage DESIblitz.com’s reach by developing our capacity and capability for both inbound and outbound marketing to increase sales and revenue.
You should have a strong grasp of efficient marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will have a solid understanding of digital content marketing and how to market its effectiveness to would-be clients. You will be able to translate client digital marketing needs into solutions using our content marketing services especially in written, audio and video content formats.
You will be result-driven with a strong aptitude to produce high-yielding outcomes and enhance the growth of the brand and business. You will meet KPIs and ROI targets which will be agreed with you.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work with senior management, our Editorial Team and external vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- A highly experienced digital marketing consultant with an impressive track record
- Marketing our content marketing solutions to new clients transforming them into successful sales and increasing revenues
- Meeting ROI and KPIs for agreed marketing, sales and revenue targets
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns – using web, SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media platforms and display advertising, where applicable
- Growing our digital business presence across all digital channels including social media
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing and sales campaigns
- Effective line management of Digital Marketing Assistant
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative business growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise sales funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption to increases brand awareness and grow business
- 5+ years’ previous experience in a digital marketing manager role is essential
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Excellent IT skills with good knowledge of online marketing technologies, the full suite of Microsoft and Google products
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Professional communication including excellent written UK English
- Good availability with flexibility for the needs of the role
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and sales
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing campaigns harnessing web, SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising digital marketing and sales funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid experience in using online software tools including social media platforms to support digital campaigns and sales
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Openness to learn and develop new skills and adapt them to our needs
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measuring and deploying successful campaigns
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.