DESIblitz Job: Digital Marketing Assistant
Aidem Digital is a social enterprise that specialises in developing and deploying digital media projects with social impact. Our mission is: ‘TO PROVIDE QUALITY LED DIGITAL MEDIA SERVICES WITH SOCIAL IMPACT AND CREATE JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE DISADVANTAGED.’
Our flagship media project, DESIblitz.com, provides work and skills development opportunities for young people and has developed into the leading British Asian lifestyle/news magazine with over 4m website visits per annum.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to provide day to day support to our Digital Marketing Manager in developing our capacity and capability for both inbound and outbound marketing, increasing sales and brand awareness.
You should have a strong grasp of IT, with experience of using social media platforms, online marketing technologies, the full suite of Microsoft and Google products. In addition, you are required to have strong skills in how to build and grow our digital marketing to grow the business and audiences.
This role has excellent long term career opportunities for applicants with the capacity to learn quickly and effectively.
- An enthusiastic, flexible and creative team player
- Skilled digital marketing assistant with a ‘will-do’ attitude
- Able to grow our brand presence across all digital channels
- Able to develop and introduce digital marketing practices to enhance the brand
- Will take guidance from the Digital Marketing Manager with a view to maintaining our digital marketing strategies for the short, medium and long term business growth
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to increase brand and content awareness.
- Maintain and grow social media
- Utilise SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, and display advertising campaigns as applicable
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) set out for the role
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, as and when required
- 3+ years’ previous experience in a digital marketing role is essential
- Undergraduate degree (preferred in a marketing discipline)
- Professional communication including excellent written UK English
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible with availability
- A good understanding of digital marketing
- Highly creative with the ability to identify target audiences and suggest digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid experience in using online software tools including social media platforms to support digital marketing output
- Basic knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Openness to learn and develop new skills and adapt them to our needs
- Awareness of the latest trends in digital marketing
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.