DESIblitz Job: Data and Compliance Administrator
Website V Selective Ltd
Data and Compliance Administrator
Salary: £22k to £26k (Negotiable depending on experience)
V Selective are recruiting on behalf of our client, a Training Provider organisation who provide funded training to specialist sectors.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data and Compliance Administrator to join their team in Derby, East Midlands.
The Data & Compliance Administrator will be responsible for the processing of all learner data submitted to delivery partners, funding and awarding bodies. Adhering to quality & compliance orientated administrative processes, to ensure data integrity meets the standards of our delivery partners, regulators, funding and awarding bodies.
The Data and Compliance Administrator will work closely with the Operations Colleagues in monitoring and maintaining consistent levels of performance, quality, and compliance. Management and collation of Key MI for monthly reporting into Senior Management
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation. Ensuring data is stored, cleansed, and maintained in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Collate and prepare data for awarding body EQA and funding body audit requirements.
- Maintain accurate statistical and financial data, reports and records as required, providing accurate, timely and MI reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Ownership and management of Data Entry on to Learner Management Systems across all areas of Provision. Monitoring the integrity, accuracy, and compliance of data input, in line with relevant Funding Rules.
- Timely and accurate submittal of monthly ILR returns to the ESFA.
- Lead on the development, mobilisation, and implementation of qualitative and performance enhancing administrative processes and procedures.
- Provide a timely response to all enquires received from potential learners and employers wishing to engage services.
- Review audit files and ensure income and other resources are drawn in accordance with the aims of the activity as governed by any contractual arrangements.
- Support the Contracts Manager in preparation for regulatory audits (ESFA PFA, Ofsted etc.)
- General office administration duties
- Experience of Admin within Government funded education/training provision (AEB, Apprenticeships etc.)
- Experienced and competent in submission and collation of data required for ILR returns.
- Experience in use of Learner Management System (e.g., MAYTAS, PICS, Aptem etc.)
- Administration experience in the Further Education and Training sectors
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Access, Excel, SharePoint) to manipulate data create and edit documentation.
- Experience in the interpretation and implementation of Educational Funding Rules
- Experience of working on government funded provision (e.g., SSU, SSW, AEB, Apprenticeships ect.)
- Level 2 in English, Maths, and ICT (or equivalent)
- Commitment to continuous professional development (which can be evidenced)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.