DESIblitz Job: Corporate Tax Semi Senior
Website CRA Consulting LLP
Corporate Tax Semi Senior Senior Sheffield £21,000 to £25,000 Plus Benefits
CRA Financial are delighted to be working with this leading firm of accountants with a national presence. The firm offer a range of audit, accounting, advisory and tax services to a wide variety of clients locally from SME’s to larger corporate clients. They have a strong reputation locally and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Tax semi senior to join their highly successful tax department.
Reporting to the Tax partner, you will be responsible for corporate tax compliance for clients, the role will develop and grow for those individuals who would be interested in gaining experience in advisory and offering R&D ,Group tax planning and other advisory work. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations
- Finalising and submitting corporation tax returns online using IXBRL
- Dealing with queries from HMRC
- Supporting the accounts department with tax advice
- Ideally you will have a proven track record of working within tax for 2-3 years and looking for the next step.
- AAT or ATT qualified (part qualified ATT would also be considered.
- The role will initially focus on the compliance aspects of corporate tax but will develop and give you the ability to be involved in more advisory aspects in time as well.
- Competitive Salary and benefits including flexible working
- CTA support if ATT completed
- Excellent career development opportunities and great working environment
CRA Financial recruit finance professionals for accountancy practices across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. We recruit recruitment from trainee accountants, part qualified through to Partners and Directors within Big 4 , national firms and independent accountants and specialists boutiques. For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move contact CRA Consulting at (url removed).
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.