DESIblitz Job: Conveyancing Fee Earner
Website Aston Jones
My client is an award-winning legal firm that specialises in residential conveyancing and property law. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their team based centrally in Norwich. Their office is Covid secure.
- Responsible for handling a variety of conveyancing matters including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, equity release, post completion matters
- Dealing with conveyancing matters from inception to completion
- Working unsupervised on a varied caseload of files including freehold, leasehold, shared ownership and new build
- Communicating with clients professionally at all times
- Seeking to protect clients’ interests at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering
- Collating, checking and sending supporting legal and financial documents
- Dealing with financial aspects of a transaction such as statements and payments to third parties
- Reporting to the senior management within the firm
- Qualified Licensed Conveyancer, Solicitor, Legal Executive or CILEX
- Over 4 years conveyancing experience handling your own caseload from start to finish
- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressured environment
- Experience working to strict deadlines
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- A hard working, proactive and driven attitude
- Able to mentor junior conveyancing executives
For the right candidate, my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Regular salary reviews based on performance
- Office working hours: Mon to Fri, 9am – 5pm, no evening or weekend working!
- Based centrally in Norwich close to major transport links
- Continued support and development
- Opportunity to join a reputable, progressive company
- Loads of other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional legal firm at an exciting time within their business. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.