DESIblitz Job: Construction Lecturer
Website TeacherActive Further Education
Construction Lecturer (Sessional)
Salary: £18.48 – £30.04 Per Hour, Depending on Experience and Qualifications
Fixed term – Part time
Have you got skills and qualifications in construction?
Would delivering lectures excite you?
Would developing student skills provide you with rewarding feeling?
TeacherActive is proud to present the opportunity of becoming a construction lecturer in the Croydon area. The role allows you to plan, deliver and develop high quality learning opportunities for students to help them achieve their learning goals and help them progress to a rewarding career.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Deliver the curriculum effectively through a variety of different learning strategies.
- Adopt appropriate learning strategies having given due consideration to the length of the session, intended learning outcomes and the characteristics and needs of the student body.
- Communicate effectively with students and respond appropriate to their needs.
- Ensure appropriate student participation in the teaching and learning process in classes, exercises, case studies etc.
- Ensure that the learning outcomes for the discipline/subject/unit/module etc. are efficiently and effectively delivered.
- Ensure that curriculum content, learning materials and curriculum delivery give positive images of minority groups.
- Contribute to programme induction as required by the Curriculum Team Manager / Head of School
- Subject knowledge to deliver Pearson’s units including Science & Materials (Level 4), and Engineering (Level 4)
- Demonstrable experience with CAD software
- Experience with teaching and tutoring students through individual project planning
If you believe the Construction Lecturer position is for you then please click ‘apply’ which will then follow with a call so I can discuss the role further with you.
For any further enquiries please contact (url removed) or call (phone number removed) and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.