DESIblitz Job: CNC Mechanical Engineering Machinist
Website Royle Recruitment Limited
CNC Machining Opportunities at Multi-Tech Engineering
Our Client is a successful, family owned engineering company supplying a wide range of precision manufacturing services to the Power Generation, Marine, Aerospace, and Defence sectors.
The company specializes in medium to heavy engineering, manufacturing a diverse range of components from drawings, 3D CAD models using CAM, design projects and samples. In addition to CNC and manual machining, our services include reverse engineering, welding and fabrication, precision grinding, managing heat treatment and NDT, and the refurbishment and repair of full assemblies. The company has proudly built a reputation for high quality workmanship and customer commitment.
The company is expanding and wishes to recruit highly skilled CNC Milling Machinists who can produce high quality precision components. This position offer a competitive salary including private healthcare and pension scheme.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced machinist from a Milling background and are looking for your next challenge, then our client can offer you a great working environment and excellent future opportunities.
The main duties and responsibilities of the roles are as follows:
1.To manufacture components to drawings and specifications, working to high standards and a high level of precision and within the company quality, health and safety, and work control procedures.
2.Collaborate with continual improvement strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
· A recognized Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering
· Conversant with imperial/metric measurements and measuring equipment.
· Conversant with modern machining practices/methods and tooling
· CAM software knowledge would be beneficial
· Understand technical drawings and geometric tolerances
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Methodical approach with a fine attention to detail
· Excellent time and utilization skills
· Willing to work overtime hours when necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
· Working to a high level of accuracy within stringent tolerances
· Working as a machinist in a similar industry/sector.
· Working with castings and forgings of various compositions
· jigs, fixtures and tooling development
· Ability to produce single items and small batches
· Experience and familiarity with CNC controls
Contracted Hours are 39 hours per week, 8.00am to 4.30pm (3.30pm Friday).
The company offers a competitive rate of pay with some overtime (overtime paid at premium rates), 22 days annual holiday plus 8/9 statutory holidays, a pension scheme, private medical insurance, free onsite parking, and use of gym facilities.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.