DESIblitz Job: Civil/Structural Engineer
Website Arcon Recruitment
Our client a leading Engineering Practice in Donegal are now seeking to recruit a Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team.
Our client offers a complete architectural design and building project management service for industrial, commercial and residential projects in Ireland.
You will be involved in a range of projects (industrial, commercial & residential). This role would suit a junior candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of planning permission applications
- Preparation of FSC & DAC applications
- Tender Documents
- Contract Documents and Surveying by GPS
- The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Ireland with an architectural/engineering practice.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills.
PR/(phone number removed)
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.