DESIblitz Job: AutoCAD – CAD Technician – Estimator
Website Tailored Talent Ltd
AutoCAD CAD Technician – Estimator
Location – Nottingham
Salary – £20,000 – £30,000 Per Annum Negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are a family company based in the Swiss town, that has successfully established itself on a global level in the fields of shop fittings and storage equipment. They develop and manufacture high-quality shelving systems and offer a range of services extending from development activities, right through to the final inspection of shelving at our customers’ premises. The factories used by this reputable client boast state-of-the-art production facilities: They are therefore able to meet the demand for strong cutting-edge technology that goes hand in hand with the continuous development of our products and their combination of both large-scale production and single-unit production according to our customers’ individual specifications. Due to rapid expansion, they are now looking for new key staff in several roles to further our success so there are exciting opportunities available. They are looking for an Estimator & CAD Technician who can be at a junior or senior level to work alongside our Sales Team to prepare quotations for new and existing clients.
Responsibility & Duties
- You will need to be able to build effective relationships with clients to ensure that all requirements and quality are met.
- It is key to be able to provide accurate pricing estimates from the information that is provided and suggest the best options for the client to achieve what they are looking for.
- The successful applicant would ideally have some previous experience in the shopfitting industry or similar and have experience using CAD
- Produce high quality CAD drawings using AutoCAD
- Create accurate bills of materials from product range
Experience & Qualification
- Product, industrial design, construction, or engineering background qualification ideal
- AutoCAD experience essential
- Estimating experience advantageous
- Experience working with shelving units, racking solutions, shopfitting,
- Additional skills required are to be able to prioritize key tasks and work to deadlines along with having excellent attention to detail
- Full driving license
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV to the email address below or send me a message on Linkdin to discuss in more detail
pritesh @ t-talent. co. uk
0739 343 5248
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.