DESIblitz Job: Architectural Technician / Technologist
Website Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
Our client, a multi-award winning Consultancy currently requires an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join the team in Nottingham. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative individual with strong Revit skills to develop their career within a talented team.
On a day-to-day basis, this Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working alongside the Directors, work closely with clients, oversee the team, assist junior members of staff, prepare working drawing packages, coordinating technical information and prepare drawings for all planning applications. Our client specialises with several sectors including Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Education so the successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will work on a range of small to large scale developments within a variety of sectors.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Prepare working drawings
- Coordinating technical information on a range of developments
- Prepare planning drawings for planning applications
- Working alongside the Directors
- Work closely with clients and maintain strong working relationships
- Attend site
- Assist Junior members of staff
- Oversee the team and projects
- Use Revit on a daily basis
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Nottingham area
- Relevant Degree Qualified – Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Strong Revit Knowledge
- High motivation with an excellent work ethic
- Full and clean driver’s license
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; £32k to £50k (DOE)
- Holiday; 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Christmas Break
- Social Events
- Career Progression
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.