DESIblitz Job: Architect
Website Hunter Dunning Limited
One of the biggest names in high-end residential architecture has a new role for an Architect to join its team in Winchester. If you have great technical ability, job running experience and a desire to work on amazing residential projects then get in touch.
This team of circa 60 people is one of the top names in the conservation and high-end residential sector, with their projects being featured in industry and lifestyle publications regularly. Due to a strong pipeline in its residential development team, they are currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join the team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in residential based projects across stages 2-6
- Working on the production of technical detailing drawings
- Contract administration
- Supporting junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven experience working on residential projects
- Confident running own projects across all stages
- Strong technical knowledge and skills
- Possess a portfolio that demonstrates technical drawings that include drawings from 1:50 general arrangements down to 1:5 construction and joinery detailing
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What you get back
- £35,000 – £40,000
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Winchester – Your Architecture Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 11203)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.