DESIblitz Job: Apprentice Training Officer
SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Apprentice Training Officer based in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose:
To deliver and evaluate technical training to UK Services staff and to develop knowledge and experience to be able to move in to the role of Training Officer
Main Duties of the Job:
– Working with internal customers to deliver training for SCH UK Services Distributed Services engineers
– To maintain and review training records
– To handle course requests from internal customers
– To self-assess and continually develop training delivery
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
– Good communication skills
– Sound Technical / IT knowledge preferable
– Experience and knowledge of working within a Service Delivery company preferable
– Working towards / have attained the Level 3 Learning & Development Practitioner Apprenticeship
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.