DESIblitz Job: Apprentice Building Safety Administrator
Website Trafford Housing Trust
We currently have an exciting position for an Apprentice Building Safety Administrator to join our busy property services team.
Working within the Building Safety Team (BST) as an Apprentice Administrator, you will provide routine administrative support to include raising and completing purchase orders, data entry and collection, all inline with regulatory requirements, providing much needed support the Team.
With excellent customer service skills, you will deliver exceptional service to our Trafford Housing Trusts Customers, developing an awareness of other departments all in addition to completing a formal apprenticeship programme, with the potential to develop into an Assistant Building Safety Contracts Coordinator.
Your age, background and experience are not relevant. What we are looking for is people who have:
- Good standard of education, including literacy and numeracy. A minimum of 6 GCSE’s is essential. In addition to this a minimum of Grade C is required in English and Maths
- Good level of experience, knowledge and ability in the use of Microsoft Packages, such as Word and Excel
- Able to work well within a team
- Good communication skills both orally and written
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and take on new skills
- Ability to prioritise and juggle competing demands
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) has recently joined the L&Q Group providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West and building 20,000 more homes. We are a ‘profit-for-purpose’ organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
- Annual leave allowance of 31 days per annum
We have a very clear mission statement; We create clean, safe and attractive communities, a place which our customer can call home. If you’re up for the challenge we’d love to hear from you.
Closing Date 12th October 2020
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.