DESIblitz Job: Administrator/Apprenticeship Coordinator
Website Sopra Steria
o you have good administration experience and looking for a new role which provides variety in your workload?
We are hiring Administrators to join our fast-paced and diverse team supporting on of SSCL’s biggest government client, CITB within the Apprenticeship Co-ordinator team. As an Administrator you will work within the Apprenticeships Processing Team, providing a front line and professional service, supporting a range of administration tasks but providing great customer service by responding to inbound query over email. No two days are the same within this role, if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity within a company that will champion your progression, then we would love to hear from you! The role will involve hybrid working, 3 days working from home and 2 days in the newly refurbished office in York. We can offer great benefits which you can flex to meet your needs and training and development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Onboarding new learners and offboarding new learners have completed their apprenticeships
- Working with centres to address scheme enquires, account enquiries or in support of their customers applications
- Dealing directly with colleges, centres, schools, parents / guardians and funding agencies to ensure the successful placement and support of a candidate / apprentice.
- Dealing directly with individual customers in support of scheme applications or providing advice and guidance about legislative, funding or scheme rules
- Dealing directly with Employers seeking advice and guidance regarding grant and levy queries or in relation to other funding and apprenticeship support
- Dealing with internal customers, establishing relationships and working in partnership with other front line staff and supporting them in the successful service delivery of services in particular to Employers and Apprentices
What you’ll bring:
- Committed to providing and having a passion to provide excellent customer service
- Experience of working with a team to consistently achieve quality and service levels
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Employment Type Full Time, permanent
Location York (Hybrid)
Security Clearance Level SC
Internal Recruiter Caroline
Salary £21,115 inclusive of 3% flex fund
Benefits 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and all employee bonus
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about us?
The company was established as a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria Ltd, in 2013 as part of the Government’s Shared Services Strategy for Smarter Government programme and operates from four regional centres of excellence: Blackpool; Newcastle; Newport; and York.
As a trading name of Shared Services Connected Ltd, SSCL has established an enviable track record in the design and delivery of large-scale innovative HR, Payroll, IT, and Finance & Accounting solutions to significantly improve efficiencies and enhance service levels across government and public sector.
Our clients include a number of government agencies including the Department for Work and Pensions, Environment Agency Department for Education, Ministry of Justice and Home Office as well as the Metropolitan Police Service and the Construction Industry Training Board.
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and are striving to become a more diverse organisation. We welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We have partnered with Vercida, the UK’s largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site, where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application. We participate in the Disability Confident scheme and are committed to offering an interview to any candidate with a disability, who meets the minimum criteria for the role. If you believe this could apply to you, please let us know when completing your application.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.