DESIblitz Job: Accounts Senior
Website BMC Recruitment Group Ltd
Tyne and Wear
Our client offers an end to end accountancy package for ambitious and high growth SME’s. By engaging with clients daily, this helps make better decisions and allows us to have a deeper understanding of our clients and their businesses.
They are driven by company values to ensure that their passion and clear communication is translated using technology and use of solutions and relationships.
They are looking for an Accounts Senior that is part qualified ACCA Accountant with at least 2-3 years practise experience, assisting with looking after a portfolio of sole traders and Limited Company clients.
Our client is interested in people who are working towards their ACCA qualifications or enjoy their part qualified role and would like to just build on their practical experience. A training support package is available.
You have to be keen on technology, passionate and energising, looking to be part of a team that focuses on efficiency and client care.
As an Accounts Senior you will be responsible for assisting in delivering services to a portfolio of diverse clients. You will be responsible for providing a premium client service and just like your clients, you will be an instrumental part of a growing business with a good opportunity for progression in the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities-
You will be responsible for –
– Assisting in helping junior members of the team
– Improve processes for new clients to best in practise, leveraging technology where possible and streamlining it.
– Familiar with using and reporting from cloud accounting systems eg Xero, QB
– Prepare small Statutory Accounts and CT600s and prepare Partnerships/Sole Trader
Accounts and Tax returns.
Experience and Requirements-
To be considered you must have-
– Part qualified ACCA Accountant
– At least 2/3 years of relevant experience in a small to medium sized practice
– Good experience and working knowledge of accounting and cloud software.
– An enjoyment of working for different clients whilst understanding their individual
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.