DESIblitz Job: AAT Accountant
Website ASK Recruiting Limited
Are you passionate about being an integral part of the team supporting small businesses to be as successful as they want to be?
Are you ready to grow?
Are you ready to learn lots of aspects of an accountant in practice?
When you join us, you will become part of our family.
Everybody in the team cares about each other and supports growth as individuals and collectively as a team.
We give extensive on the job training as well as external training. You will also get help with defining and achieving your personal goals.
You join a team that equally cares passionately about our clients. In every interaction, we
strive to be outstanding. You will be involved in support and training, giving the best service
to these clients from the heart and ultimately inspiring them.
Our core values are Heart, Focus, Honesty, Inspiring and Action Orientated.
You will have opportunities to have some flexibility on where and when you work.
We expect excellent communication between all the team, and the client as their needs come first.
We strive for a positive work-life balance. Help is there always. You will receive full support
on how to manage your workload and support if you are overwhelmed.
We have various social activities throughout the year. Playing hard is just as important.
You will become part of a team always looking for the automated solution, so we don’t just have to spend time on menial tasks like posting sales and purchase invoices.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here is what Stuart thinks:
I joined the company around seven years ago as an AAT trainee.
When I started, I was not confident but knew I could do the job well.
The training and support I have received has transformed me over time. When I first started, I was embarrassed about minor things. Now I feel confident in the service I deliver, talking to my team and connecting with clients.
I am now a Client Manager and building a solid portfolio of clients.
I am helping our clients achieve their goals.
There is no ceiling.
What you will receive by working with us:
- A competitive salary is dependent on your ability, experience, and qualification stage.
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25) after specific years of service) plus bank-holidays. There is no fighting over Christmas and New Year as the office is closed.
- We are a results-focused working environment. Extra gifts or team events celebrate if you are remarkably efficient.
- Extensive on the job training.
- Study package to complete your AAT training at a National Award-winning training firm.
- Clear targets and working practices that are not ambiguous.
- Your voice is listened to, and creativity is encouraged.
What do we need you to be? You will:
- Ideally, be studying or qualified with the AAT qualification.
- Have some experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have an enthusiastic and can-do attitude.
- Be able to apply your AAT knowledge to the job.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have a passion for learning accountancy, taxation and business.
Hours of Work:
- 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Your Next Step:
We are a small practice based in Croydon, Surrey/Greater London.
We have a team of 6 and predominantly work from our office. You will be joining our team.
The first step toward joining us is to send a CV with a covering letter sharing why you feel
that we would be the perfect fit for you.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.