DESIblitz Job: Field Service Technician
Website Adept Resourcing Engineering Ltd
Adept recruitment is recruiting for a Trainee Field Service Engineer for our client based in Sheffield. This is an outstanding opportunity to launch an exciting career eventually becoming a Field Service Engineer. Successful candidates will be given full training and the opportunity to progress.
- Hold Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
- Willing to travel
- To assist and carry out electrical and mechanical duties
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Manual labour
- Excellent time-keeping
- Working as part of a team installing fuelling stations around the UK from start to finish.
- Roughly 60% of the time you will be off site meaning some working away will be required.
- The other 40% of the time you will be on site at Sheffield where you will be filling out reports of work carried out.
- Also, whilst back on site you will be given the opportunity to carry out numerous training courses i.e. Gas Training, Height Training, First aid etc.
- 25 Holiday days
- Training Courses
- Pension scheme after 3 months
- Once qualified to a Field Service engineer potential earnings up to £35,000
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.