DESIblitz Job: CNC Programmer Lead
Website Pure Innovate UK Ltd
The Position – CNC Programmer Machinist – Manufacturing Facility Lead
Location – Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Salary – up to £55,000 dependant on experience
A unique opportunity to become our pivotal CNC Programmer Machinist & Manufacturing Facility Lead to join our team at an exciting new phase of growth and investment in the latest technology and software.
The primary focus will be manufacturing components for the diverse customers and projects that Pure Innovate Manufacturing serves on our 3 and 5 axis CNC machining centres.
The objective is to produce components in the most efficient, cost-effective way, maintaining tight delivery deadlines and a high standard of work.
Candidates will actively contribute to the business goals, working both collaboratively and individually to achieve this.
Verbal communication skills are important attributes ensuring accurate information is given across the team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good level of knowledge manufacturing metallic and non-metallic components.
- A strong knowledge of setting and operating CNC controlled 3 and 5 axis machining centres. (experience of Fanuc and Heidenhain preferred)
- The ability to program manually and/or conversationally.
- The ability to program offline using CAM software. (Fusion 360 experience preferred, training provided).
- Ideally possess a recognised apprenticeship or have gained relevant experience in a precision engineering environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a good depth of machining knowledge in a low volume, high accuracy, fast paced prototype environment.
- A knowledge and ability of inspecting your own work, carrying out visual and documented checks to create reports to ISO9001 standards is an advantage.
- Take pride in the work and be capable of working with a minimum of supervision.
- Attention to detail whilst displaying a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A high degree of flexibility, self-motivation, team ethic and initiative are critical for success in this role.
- A strong work ethic and a positive approach to continuous improvement.
As the Manufacturing Facility Lead you will also play a vital role in leading the department and growing the team to optimise our processes and productivity.
The individual will be responsible for reporting the manufacturing status and schedule direct to the team in regular meetings and have the confidence and enthusiasm to engage with our customers during engineering meetings.
Remuneration Package / Offer
- Working in our brand-new Innovation Facility in Oxfordshire.
- The latest brand new 3 and 5 axis CNC Machines.
- Attractive salary (open to discussion for the right candidate).
- Up to 30 days annual leave.
- Birthday day off.
- Christmas shutdown.
- Company pension.
- Great team ethic and core values.
- Working in the latest innovation technologies, such as Space, Science, Energy, EV and Aerospace.
- A growing company investing in technology, training our team and our facility.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.