DESIblitz Job: English Teachers
Website anzuk Education
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate English Teacher looking for an inspiring teaching opportunity?
anzuk are seeking a talented English educator to join our vibrant academic community for a January start. This is a unique opportunity to inspire and educate students in English at Key Stages 3&4, fostering both academic excellence and spiritual growth.
– Deliver engaging and innovative English lessons at both KS3 and KS4
– Foster critical thinking and creativity through literature
– Support and guide students in their academic journey
– Collaborate with colleagues to create a dynamic learning environment
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback and additional support where necessary
– Collaborate with colleagues to design curriculum materials and share best teaching practices
– Actively participate in school events and extracurricular activities
Qualifications and Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in English or related field
– A teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent ) or certification
– Passion for teaching and inspiring young minds
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– A DBS on the Update Service (or willingness to apply for one)
Join us and become a part of a dedicated team focused on empowering students through the power of language and literature.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and qualifications
- Access to continuous professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Convenient location on the Bristol / Bath border with excellent public transportation links
For the past 25 years, anzuk has been placing exceptional teachers in vibrant education settings around the world. Always helping educators make the right choice. Enjoy personalised support throughout your career journey, whether you’re a graduate, returning to work or a community leader.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or email your CV to email@example.com or for further information please contact (phone number removed).
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.