DESIblitz Job: HCH – Accounts Junior – Graduate
Website Hamberley Care Management Limited
Be all you can be with Hamberley
Due to business growth, we have a new opportunity Hamberley Care Homes for an Accounts Junior (Graduate)
Hamberley Care develops and operates luxury care homes throughout the UK and due to an expansion of our services we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Junior to join our dynamic team.
This role will be office based in Luton and may require occasional travel across the UK.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Access high street discounts and money saving tips via our mobile friendly benefits platform
- 29 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
- Opportunities to learn more and move up in your career.
What you’ll be doing:
At Hamberley, we believe that our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’.
Some of the things you’ll do in the role include:
- Receiving, reviewing and sending for authorisation financial data within the set timelines in compliance with the financial policies and procedures;
- Chasing for approval, batching and posting financial transaction;
- Maintaining and organising financial records;
- Liaising with other departments within the Company, HMRC, agents and customers;
- Assistance in implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures;
- Help with preparation of audit files;
- Other ad hoc finance and office administrative tasks as required.
Could you be part of our team?
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills. This person will need the ability to self-manage, organise workload, work quickly and accurately to meet regular deadlines. A good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and other MS office packages are an integral part of the role.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a fulfilling role that makes a genuine impact in the lives of others, this rewarding career is for you.
At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. We respect and value our residents and each other. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!
Fast-growing and innovative, we’re opening six new homes in 2023/2024. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.