DESIblitz Job: Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive
Website FourPointZero Recruitment Ltd
Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive
We’re a global recruitment business focused on augmented/virtual reality and metaverse landscapes. Our role is pivotal in bridging the gap between top-notch professionals and the trailblazing companies that are crafting the future one innovative project at a time.
As our global footprint expands, we're in search of an ambitious Social Media/Digital Marketing Graduate or Apprentice ready to dive in and make an impact.
Joining our team means you'll work closely with our expert team, taking charge of dynamic social media campaigns that highlight our unique culture and deep industry knowledge.
This is your chance to be part of a lively, forward-thinking team that’s setting the pace in a thrilling, fast-evolving industry landscape.
As part of your exciting Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive role, you will:
- Create viral social content (mainly using Canva) to build our brand and highlight groundbreaking client work
- Conceptualise and execute cutting-edge campaigns across our platforms (25k+ followers across IG, FB, LinkedIn)
- Produce sleek, engaging video content
- Design aesthetically pleasing graphics and visuals
- Optimise campaigns to drive results and grow our audience
We're looking for someone passionate about social media with:
- 2 years + of experience in digital marketing/social media (bonus points for a related industry degree)
- Competency with Canva and ideally, Magic Suite
- Creative skills in videography and design
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills
Perks you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Ongoing investment in training, ensuring your skills stay current
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Our unique and lively startup culture
- Generous holiday and work-from-home flexibility
Ready to take your social media marketing career to the next level?
Apply today and let's connect!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.