DESIblitz Job: IT Risk & Security Manager
Website Four Talent
Have you got experience in IT risk management and looking for an opportunity to join a supportive and growing organisation? Look no further!
About the role: Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be delivering the Cyber Security Framework of the organisation, ensuring information security policies and procedures are managed to best practice and the highest security standards.
As the Cyber Security expert within the organisation, you’ll have a strong focus on ISO27001 standard and the mitigation of cyber security risk. You’ll be developing and monitoring security baseline information within a Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) system for users and 3rd party IT providers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing 3rd Party IT providers.
- Responding to incidents as they arise – as a member of the Disaster recovery team, working on business continuity plans for services to members.
- Training network users to upskill and minimise risk.
- Making recommendations to the business on the best approaches to keep up to date and make decisions as part of the senior management team.
- Advising and supporting the CEO on the effectiveness of cyber security risk management across the organisation.
What you’ll need:
- Experience within a senior IT support role or junior IT management role with a key focus on information security.
- Accreditations such as CySA+, CISSP or CEH would be a great advantage.
- Experience of maintaining a SIEM system.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Although you won’t have direct reports immediately, you’ll enjoy supporting, developing and coaching others.
What’s in it for you? So much! Working with this business is rewarding in every sense, you’ll have supportive colleagues and fantastic career opportunities. There is a base salary of up to £45k depending on experience, hybrid working is on offer and a whole host of other benefits including enhanced holiday and private health plan. The environment has a real family feel, there is free onsite parking, excellent employer-contributed pension scheme, company events, and a truly great working environment for you to enjoy coming to work!
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation and grow your career with a successful, professional and growing team while reporting into the CEO. Apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.