DESIblitz Job: Digital Content Producer
Caring for the world's greatest Shakespeare heritage sites.
Do you have the eye and ear to turn any piece of information into engaging content that inspires and educates audiences across the world?
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust is looking for two Digital Content Producers to help us transform our engagement and reach more diverse audiences.
Working within the Digital Media department, but with a remit across the organisation, you will be responsible for planning, creating, publishing and evaluating high-quality digital content and assets across a range of channels. These roles will support the delivery of our content and programme plans by sharing Shakespeare’s life, works, time and legacy as well as the wider work of the organisation with target audiences around the world.
To succeed in this role you will be a passionate and engaging storyteller with a creative flair and a proactive approach to digital content creation. You will have proven experience of producing accessible digital content for websites and social media including audio, video and photography.
The role requires:
- proven experience in digital content and asset creation
- proven experience in digital content and asset creation, evaluating and preserving
- highly adept at copywriting evaluating and preserving
- highly adept at copywriting: identifying stories and creative content development opportunities linking with internal editorial and commissioning processes.
- demonstrable ability to identify identifying stories and creative content development opportunities linking with internal editorial and commissioning processes.
- demonstrable ability to identify including but not limited to audio including but not limited to audio, photography and graphic design for a variety of specific audiences across both digital and physical spaces.
- content publishing and distribution experience across a range of digital channels photography and graphic design for a variety of specific audiences across both digital and physical spaces.
- proactive storyteller producing or commissioning producing or commissioning proofing and editing for a range of channels (including websites and social media) proofing and editing for a range of channels (including websites and social media) publishing publishing scope and develop fresh creative ideas.
- knowledge and experience of the full digital content lifecycle – planning scope and develop fresh creative ideas.
- knowledge and experience of the full digital content lifecycle for video production.
The successful candidates will have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills and will enjoy experimenting with new approaches and tools to keep up with emerging trends.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 1 October 2023 and interviews will take place during week commencing 9 and 16 October 2023.
If you would like to know more and to apply please go to our jobs website: https://jobs.shakespeare.org.uk.
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and building a diverse and representative workforce.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.