DESIblitz Job: Senior Structural Revit Technician
Senior Structural Revit Technician
Salary up to £45,000 – Quick start!
Our client is a well-established, vibrant and dynamic civil and structural engineering consultancy based in the south of Birmingham. Working on a wide range of projects ranging from single beams through to multi-storey steel, concrete and timber framed structures our client is using the latest design and detailing software including Autocad, Masterseries, CSC Tedds and CSC Fastrack and Revit!
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and clear options for career progression.
In order to be considered for this Structural Revit Technician role you will;
- Have gained an HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- A working knowledge of CAD
- Substantial experience using Revit in a consultancy environment
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial works
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team
- Ability to work and analyse 2D /3D projects
- Experience of detailing using concrete, steel and masonry
In order to discuss this Structural Revit Technician role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.