DESIblitz Job: Senior Quantity Surveyor (Transportation)
Website Anglo Technical Recruitment Ltd
Our client is a major design, engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis.
This role is for a Senior Quantity Surveyor (Transportation) to join their team in Birmingham.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you’ll be responsible for delivering work that’s driven by excellence as well as doing the right thing.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
– Account management: from leading the team to enabling collaboration and providing career growth opportunities
– Business development: increasing their share of client spend, accessing higher-margin work, cross-selling our Client’s services and locations
– Project leadership: being responsible for directing and managing the project team and delivering portfolios and projects, with competence in project commercial accountability
– Technical leadership: from providing stakeholders with specialised advice to broadening your legal and technical knowledge and participating in training initiatives
– Team building and management: creating and managing sector-focused teams and mentoring junior colleagues
– Proven track record of leading projects for UK public sector clients
– Member, or working towards membership, of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or equivalent, recognised body
– Extensive experience with common forms of UK Construction contracts such as NEC, FIDIC and JCT
– Experience leading business development and, or account management activities for major construction clients
– Experience working in a consultancy
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.