DESIblitz Job: Junior Financial Services Administrator
Website Front Row Recruitment
Fantastic company with excellent prospects
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Financial Consultancy for a Junior Pensions Administrator to join their busy team.The role is varied and will involve learning how to administer occupational pension schemes. Daily duties will include:
- liaison with pension scheme members
- performing basic pension calculations and learning the technicalities of different schemes
- updating databases
- providing members and their advisor's with information
- general administration duties.
- You will be expected to continually develop and expand your product knowledge to enable you to perform more technical duties and take on more challenging tasks.
Applicants must be educated to a minimum of A'level standard with good numeracy and literacy skills. Strong organisation and administrative skills are imperative along with a steady work track record and a keen desire to develop a career in the financial services industry. Prior experience in Administration or the Financial Services industry would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will enjoy a friendly team environment, flexible working, a generous remuneration package and excellent prospects for career development.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.