DESIblitz Job: Trainee Sales Executive
Website Manesis Search & Selection
Trainee Sales Executive
Starting salary £27k – £30k, plus bonus, company car, laptop, mobile, 5 weeks holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension
Trainee Sales Executive – London & Home Counties
- The GB construction sector is a multi-billion pound cornerstone of the UK economy, employing millions of people in thousands of roles. This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your sales career with a leading global manufacturer in the sector, as a Trainee Sales Executive. They want to invest in you and your future career.
- My client is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and dynamic individual to join their successful multi-million pound business as they enter a new phase of growth and investment, joining them as a Trainee Sales Executive.
- This role has a structured training period, encompassing product, business and on the job training, where you will work and learn in a supportive, dynamic team.
- You will manage an existing customer base, building relationships with managers, decision makers and influencers in a customer-facing environment.
- You will promote the company’s range of products, as well as supporting your customers in every way – from providing information and advice about products, to managing product promotions, training and demonstrations.
- This is a genuine Trainee opportunity, which offers a great chance to start and then develop your career in sales in highly supportive environment.
- Working within the business, you will gain knowledge and experience in a account management, sales, product demonstration, training, communication, planning and customer management, progressing over time to encompass more responsibility.
- The ideal Trainee Sales Executive will be passionate and devoted to developing their sales career in a business that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit; a business which recognises future leaders.
- You will be results orientated and demonstrate high energy, drive, ambition and development potential. In return, on offer is an environment that will stretch, stimulate and reward, as well as a highly competitive package, including a car.
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with initiative and ambition in equal measures, able to demonstrate drive, commitment and desire to join a successful business and grow within it.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, together with the ability to prioritise a busy work load/schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include influencing, presentation and leadership skills, team working, inter-personal, professionalism and flexibility.
- FULL, UK DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL.
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity as my client’s new Trainee Sales Executive, please apply now.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.